Call Now: (833) 803-4222
Se Habla Espanol

Posts Tagged ‘federal excise tax’

How to File and Pay Business Taxes

August 25, 2015  |   Tax Advice   |   Tags: , ,  

To file taxes, business need to have an Employer Identification Number (EIN). If you are starting a business, you can apply for an EIN for free through the IRS website. Alternatively, U.S. companies can apply for an EIN by filing Form SS-4 and mailing it to Internal Revenue Service, EIN Operation, Cincinnati, OH 45999. Your EIN is like a Social Security number for your business. You can use ...